COLLECTION OF EQUIPMENT:
- Equipment can be collected after 4 PM on the day before the stipulated first day of rent and must be returned before 11 AM on the day after the stipulated last day of rent.
- We do not offer delivery of equipment. If the renting party chooses to arrange for delivery themselves, all the costs for delivery should be borne by the renting party.
- We do not offer collection/return of equipment on Saturday/Sunday. For equipment rentals over the weekend, equipment can be collected on Friday between 4 PM to 6 PM.
- For corporate enquiries, the renter needs to provide a name card / equivalent document showing the company details he/she is renting on behalf off.
- For personal enquiries, the renter needs to provide a valid personal identification form/card for collection of equipment. A minimum deposit of $50 SGD needs to be paid for personal enquiries. The remaining amount excluding the rental cost will be reimbursed to the renter upon returning the equipment in a safe condition.
- We will take a picture of the person renting the equipment during the collection of the equipment as evidence in case of theft or damage.
- The renting party acknowledges receiving the equipment from us in a perfectly working condition except as specified in the equipment details.
- We will not assume responsibility of the performance of the equipment once it is out of our care.
- If the renting party arranges for delivery by a third party, any damage caused after the equipment is handed over to the delivery person is to be borne by the renting party.
USE OF EQUIPMENT:
- Equipment should be handled with care and used in proper manner.
- None of the items in the Equipment are to the used for any illegal activities whatsoever.
- If an evidence of any illegal activity is found, it will be immediately reported to the concerned authorities and the offender will be banned from any further transaction.
RETURN OF EQUIPMENT:
- All equipment rented must be returned in the same condition in which you received it.
- We must be notified and agree to any extension of the period of rent, in advance of the Return Date. If failed to return the Equipment by the Return Date and Time, the Equipment will be immediately reported to the Police as having been stolen.
- Any damages or faults found in the return items will be fully covered and charged to the renter.
- Full cost of reinstatement of loss of equipment will be wholly borne by the renter.
- In the event when full payment of all charges is not received within 14 days of our issuance of charges, the team will proceed with legal procedures to recover the charges from the renter.
PAYMENT OF CHARGES:
- Failure of full payment by renter will automatically subject to an interest rate of 25% to all outstanding charges.
- We will proceed with legal procedures to recover the charges from you if full payment of all charged is not received.